*Please note: Payment in full is due upon booking. Paypal and all major credit cards are accepted.
So… how will you teach me to ballroom dance?
- Ballroom Dance Lessons are one-on-one with me as your coach.
- Lessons are designed to learn in the fastest, most effective way possible.
- Program is customized to where you’d like to be dancing or what you’d like to try.
- Each lesson is 45 minutes in length.
- Lessons are available in multiple locations around the Twin Cities: Lake Minnetonka, Edina & Minneapolis.
WHO I LOVE TO WORK WITH:
- Dreamers who’ve been looking to dance for awhile now and finally have the nerve/energy/time/funds to do it!
- Couples looking to jazz up time spent together
- Romantics looking to impress someone special in their life
- Singles wanting to get social and think dancing could be a fun hobby
- Dancers who want to improve their technique, styling as well as dive into the deeper aspects of dance
HERE’S WHAT PAST STUDENTS OF MINE HAVE SAID…
“There are times in ones life when you realize life has become routine, that you haven’t done anything that challenges your comfort zone. That happened to me this last winter. As someone who has always admired the confidence displayed through dance, the one displaying the confidence on the floor has unfortunately never been me. Dance lessons were a natural choice to push me out of my comfort zone while at the same time developing a life skill. Deciding that you want to take lessons is easy compared to finding an instructor that can guide you through this journey. I chose Caitlin because she posses a rare combination of a calming presence with elegant grace. Inspiring you to try new things without being intimidating. I chose the Sampler Program to get exposure to multiple types of dance. This provided me with the result I was hoping for; confidence to venture out on the floor regardless of the type of music playing, feel out the rhythm. Caitlin was instrumental in helping me realize that dancing doesn’t need to be intimidating, that while there are many levels to attain, a few simple moves go a long way!” – DAVID S.
“Caitlin is not only an amazing dancer but also an incredible teacher. She is very good at explaining moves. I came to her for a Waltz lesson she identified where I was struggling and taught me how to overcome it. The lesson was really fun! I highly recommend.” – JUNAID
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO INQUIRE ABOUT MY BALLROOM DANCE PROGRAM:
Then I will be in touch with you ASAP!
If you wish to cancel your lesson and request a refund, you must do so at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled session.
Any cancellations made LATER than 24 hours prior to the appointment will not be refunded. However, I can reschedule your appointment up to a maximum of two more times at no extra charge.
Questions? Email Me!