*Please note: Payment in full is due upon booking. Paypal and all major credit cards are accepted.
So… how do you prepare us for our first dance?
- Lessons are one-on-one with the couple to create a unique dance to a song of their choosing
- Wedding dance lessons are 45 minutes in length
- Your wedding dance is custom choreographed to fit your level and vision of your first dance
- Lessons are not only focused 100% on making your first dance together a cherished memory, but also as a fun activity to do together as you prepare for your wedding
- General dancing preparation, Father/Daughter dance, Mother/Son dance and Wedding Party dance preparation also available! This is about what YOU want!
- Lessons are available in multiple locations in the Twin Cities: including Lake Minnetonka, Edina and Minneapolis, MN.
HERE’S WHAT MY PAST CLIENTS HAVE SAID…
“Wow! Where do I even begin? My husband and I knew we wanted to do a special dance for our first dance as husband and wife. We knew right away that Caitlin would be the perfect instructor! Before beginning, we were very nervous, but Caitlin ensured us that all we needed to do was let loose and have fun with it. We spent many hours perfecting the dance steps and Caitlin even took a video of us doing the dance so that we could practice at home. On our wedding day, the dance was probably the most memorable moments of the night. No one expected it and we even got a standing ovation from our guests. We can’t recommend Caitlin more-she made our wedding night incredibly special and at that moment in the center of the dance floor, we felt like movie stars!!” – ANDREA
“My husband and I had a WONDERFUL experience with Caitlin! When we arrived to our first lesson, Caitlin has already had the dance prepared for us to learn. We danced to George Strait “it just comes natural” and she made it so fun for us to show off to our guests! We had 4 private dance lessons – each time we completed a little but more of the dance and the final lesson we got to go over all the details. Caitlin was awesome – always friendly, willing to answer all of our questions, help guide us with each step and accommodating to our schedule needs! I would definitely recommend!” – SARA
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO INQUIRE ABOUT WEDDING DANCE LESSONS IN EDINA OR LAKE MINNETONKA:
Then I will be in touch with you ASAP!
If you wish to cancel your lesson and request a refund, you must do so at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled session.
Any cancellations made LATER than 24 hours prior to the appointment will not be refunded. However, I can reschedule your appointment up to a maximum of two more times at no extra charge.
Any questions? Email me!